Organo coat is a transparent acrylic lacquer / polish or coating for precast concrete blocks. block paving lacquer is used to provide a smooth and shiny finish on block pavers . Paver coating lacquer penetrates in to the micropores of the concrete pavers resulting in sealing the micropores and not allowing dust and water to penetrate increasing long life of pavers. Thus paver coating lacquer acts as a barrier on porous surfaces and also gives a smooth shiny look to the surface applied.
Benefits of using organo coat
- Paver coating lacquer acts as a sealant on concrete porous block paver.
- Paver coating lacquer gives smooth shiny surface.
- Paver coating lacquer enhances life of block paver by creating barrier to water and dust.
Surfaces where you can apply organo coat
- Block Paving
- Precast Concrete Items
- Stone cladded wall
- Concrete Tiles
- Cement Concrete Tiles
- Machine Pressed Concrete Blocks
- Apply with a spary gun / sponge on dry and dust free surface
- Upon drying apply second coat if needed
- For better performance always apply second coat of organo coat
- Organo coat covers an area of 60 to 70 sq.ft approx in 1 litre
- Highly Flammable – flash point 25 deg c so keep away from ignition, childrens , and foodstuff
- Due to high evaporation rate ensure to close the lid of container
- Don’t Keep lacquer coating chemical unused for long time in open air
- Organo coat is available in 5 litre, 50 litre plastic carboys and 200 litre MS drum